Monday 12 September 2011

~second blog~

assalamualaikum.....
actually this is my second blog after http://cyunkawak.blogspot.com/..
hikhik....(=^__^=)
so,, first of all, let me introduce myself....(*_*)
name given to me was Norlia Binti Halmi (daughter of uncle halmi) : D
then i come from oversea ( just syok sendiri,don't how to write in proper English) : P
actually come from Kuching , Sarawak . oversea right ??? (6_9)
again what should i right??? lose my idea just now...
................................................................................................................................................
loading for an idea...
ha.... i got it....
oke k k k.....
i have 7 siblings 3 brothers, 2 sisters and 1 little brother which more bigger n taller than me..(~_~)
so on that range....(i use range?? how come !!!) hehehe...
i'm the 6 one after my brother and my sister then before my lil' brother. (^__^)
...........................................................
i studying in "INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY" of course u'll know right....
so my majoring is in "Artificial Intelligence" a.k.a "AI"
hurmmmmmmm.....i think that enough for my writing for the begining....
wait for the next entry...(=^_^=)
picture family on aid 2010. me not included that time because i "beraya diperanatuan" (T-T)





                                                                                                                                ~    ( Liya Halmi Entry )    ~




No comments:

Post a Comment